To reach, engage and serve all alumni, present students by networking with one another to foster a life-long intellectual and emotional connection between the college and its graduates. The association serves the need of CIPS ALUMNI for leadership, voluntary commitment, good will, financial support, enhancing industry academic collaboration and communications including public relations.
- To Play a proactive and supportive role for the college, its students and the institution at large.
- To serve as a link between the institutions faculty, students, management and the industries.
- To bring about an effective, cohesive and mutually beneficial networking between the members of the alumni.
Action plan towards achieving the objectives1. Support to students and institute
- Arranging for industrial visit/training of students
- Assisting in placements
- Providing information on latest happenings, eg: Seminars, Conferences, Workshops etc.
- Arranging guest lectures in the college.
- Arranging training program, career consultations(Higher studies, developing communication and interpersonal skills of students for interviews)
2. Link between industry and institute
- To find sponsors for project allotment and training from the industries.
- Arranging new equipment from the industries for the up-gradation of college laboratories.
- Arranging representations in trade fairs from the college.
3. Network amongst alumni
- Create database of graduated students and create a networking website of the alumni association.
- Publish regular bulletins on alumni activities and achievements by alumni members.
- To arrange get together in order to promote active interaction between the members.
- To interact and motivate members to associate and contribute for the alumni.